This year, many outstanding businesses, corporations, and individuals have supported the Oldham County High School Band by donating goods and services for our marching and concert 2021-2022 season. The entire band and our many football game and concert attendees have had the benefit of their generosity, as they enjoyed each of our band’s musical performances. We are very grateful for their support!
These business are:
- Bully’s BBQ
- The Fine Print Shop
- Bluegrass Family Wellness, PLLC
- Nu-Yale Cleaners
- Jane Coble Royer Realtor at The Elizabeth Monarch Group
- Boone Gardiner Landscape and Farm
The band is very excited about performing this year and having some band fun that is “normal”–especially in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our band only works each year because of the generous donations of money, goods and services from our individual contributors and corporate sponsors.
In exchange, our corporate sponsors and individual contributors enjoy great benefits throughout the year, including:
1. Business or family name of sponsor will appear on our Corporate Sponsorship Banner, which is carried across the OCHS football field at the 50-yard line when the band takes the field for the Halftime Show during each OCHS home football game.
2. Business or family name of sponsor will be announced as a supporter of the band when the announcer introduces the band for the Halftime Show.
3. Business or family name of sponsor will appear on our Corporate Sponsorship Banner, which is carried before the band during the Oldham County Day Parade for Summer 2022.
4. Business logo or family name/crest will appear in every concert program for every performance of the OCHS Concert Band.
5. Business or family name of sponsor will be announced as a supporter of the band during each concert performance at Oldham County High School.
6. Free advertising all year long on the OCHS.band website, where a link to your website and/or social media pages will be included. Visit our home page
and scroll down to view our sponsors.
Corporate Sponsorships are $500 annually and the fee may be waived in exchange for services and goods that help to make the band successful each year. Examples of these goods and services include donated catering services, printing services, uniform cleaning services, web hosting services, and sign and banner production services.
If you are interested in sponsoring the band for the 2021-2022 school year, please contact us. Or if you’d rather speak in person, I’m happy to stop by and talk through how your business can support our band this year.
Thank you again to last year’s corporate sponsors for their generous support, and I hope you’ll decide to sponsor the OCHS band–or recommend a business to sponsor us–this year!
OCHS Band Boosters
Corporate Sponsorship, Chairperson